Can you believe how quickly 2018 is approaching? I certainly cannot. Just a little under three months and January will approach us.
I have created a free mini-budget planner for you to use during 2018.
Start planning your 2018 budget now.
Here is what is included in your planner:
- A 2018 Yearly Planner. Keep track of when bills are due or any other important dates. This prints as an A4 size and can be stuck up on the fridge or kept on your desk.
- A monthly expense tracker. Write down your income and keep track of all expenses for the month.
- If you need to keep your receipts for tax purposes etc. Simply fill out the template to keep track of your receipts.
- Having trouble keeping track of your next loan repayments? Keep track by filling out the loan repayment template.
- Assess your savings, financial goals and achievements by using the monthly assessment tracker. Each month you can compare from the previous month’s progress.
Download a copy of The 2018 Mini-Budget Planner.